- Founder & CEO of Keep Going HQ
- Former founder and CEO of Karmabox Vending
- Author of Craft Your Comeback: Turning Setbacks Into Advantage After Failures, Fluckes, & F-ups
- Tech and Sales & Accounting Management
- Podcast co-host of 40 Under 40
Meet the Keep Going HQ Team!
A.J. MacQuarrieFounder & CEO
A.J. MacQuarrie is an entrepreneur who has been through it all, from the highs of turning a $20,000 investment into a multi-million dollar business, to the lows of sitting in bankruptcy court next to people who invested their savings- and their trust- in that business. He is the former CEO of KarmaBox Vending, one of the world’s first healthy vending companies that expanded to over 80 cities across the United States in just 3.5 years. He launched his current venture, Keep Going HQ, to help entrepreneurs spark growth, build on ideas, and take action with affordable marketing solutions, inspiring programs, and helpful free resources. A.J. is the co-host of the 40 Under 40 Podcast available on all platforms and lives in the Boston area with his feisty Scottish Terrier (Benson) and sweet Frenchie (Blue).
Denielle ConcepcionExecutive Virtual Assistant
Denielle Concepcion is the Executive Virtual Assistant at Keep Going HQ. She has obtained her Bachelor's in Engineering from University of Batangas and completely annihilates any task thrown at her.
LIKES TO GET STUFF DONE
- Bachelor’s in Engineering from University of Batangas
Parvez AliLead Web Developer
Parvez Ali is the Lead Web Developer for Keep Going HQ. He has worked on many projects for the company and our clients.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
BACK END WEB DEVELOPER
- Diploma in Computer Science from Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
Adrian RiveraLead Graphic Designer
Adrian Rivera is the Lead Graphic Designer for Keep Going HQ and our clients. His experience has seen many projects.
- The ultimate graphic designer